Beth has called Austin home since 1999 and understands why it makes so many top ten lists. She became a REALTOR®, first and foremost, because she likes helping people – and her keen design sense and lifestyle knowledge make her an effective judge as to whether a home will be a good fit for her clients. Beth’s goal is to make the experience of buying or selling a home an enjoyable process with successful results. Together with her family, Beth is involved in many community organizations, including Tarrytown United Methodist Church, Dell Children’s, and The Seton Board. When she is not working, she enjoys family time with her husband and three kids, running, traveling, and reading.
– Native Texan, Austin resident since 1999
– Member Austin Board of Realtors
– Member Texas Association of Realtors
– Member National Board of Realtors
– Member Austin Luxury Network
– Bachelor of Arts, Texas A&M